Monday, June 15, 2009

One of these mornin's

My friend Mindy emailed me a link to this YouTube video. "You would be great doing this song," she wrote. I clicked on the video with interest.



I am impressed, first of all, by the sheer length of this song. And if you can make it through to the 3rd or 4th verse, you too might be impressed by the variety of foods that this couple has eaten for breakfast. But you may be disappointed in the last verse, which repeats a few items.

Thank you Mindy. I'm going to work on shortening this piece for radio play.

1 comment:

meaghs said...

along the lines of things that make people think of you...this blog posting made me both laugh & think of you...

http://grrrliechronicles.blogspot.com/2009/05/belly-dancing.html

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Belly Dancing
Me: I've known a few belly dancers in my time. Unfortuntely not many have had ripped abs.

Him: Well, it's not called ab dancing.