Friday, May 22, 2009

Off to the races!

I was going to write another blog post today but I didn't get a chance. I'm leaving in the morning for LA, where I'll spend a day with my dad and then meet up with SRO. And then on Monday, it's the marathon!

I wanted to write all about my feelings in these days leading up to the race, about our final training run over the Golden Gate Bridge, and what it's been like to see the kids come so far. But I've got an early flight and I still haven't packed. So I'll have to fill you in when I get back.

Meanwhile, you can check my Twitter updates here in the left hand margin, or follow me at http://twitter.com/errinmarie. I'll be posting via cell phone. I don't expect I'll be able to post while I'm actually running, but I'll set the scene before and after.

Man, technology is cool, isn't it?

Have a great long weekend! I'm off to the races!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Good Luck Errin! I don't think I could do it. I hate running.