Thursday, January 8, 2009

A slow start to the New Year

For weeks I've been trying to write a post about the holidays, but I'm not getting very far. I'm sorry. I'm still sluggish with party food, I got two of my wisdom teeth pulled (the next two come out next week) and I'm suffering from a mild case of the post-holiday blahs. I've got a sink full of dishes and a load of laundry to do, and my unemployment claim bounced back to me in the mail today because I accidentally inserted it in the envelope address-side down. I blame this on the wisdom that I apparently lost with my teeth. I asked if I could keep them, but my dentist insisted that they were biological waste and had to be be discarded.

However, she did take a picture of my teeth, and then I took a picture of myself with the picture of my teeth. Check it out:



Cool, huh?

Look, I'll get back to you when I'm feeling less stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like trying to remember the unemployment pattern on the form each time. Right, right, left, right, right, right, right. In both columns.

Sorry about your wisdom. You'll get it back. :)

And I STILL don't know how I feel about that photo...EXACTLY somewhere between EEEEWWWWW and Hahahhhhhaaaaaaaa.