Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm not back yet...

...but this Craigslist ad I found today is just too good not to be shared:

tanned legs and feet


Date: 2010-01-20, 3:39AM PST
Reply to: gigs-xxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org


I'm looking for a blond that has tanned legs and feet. I understand that there are spray and rub on tans but my client wants a natural tan. You must have nice legs and feet. This will focus and legs and feet. It will also involve rabbits and possibly a large lizard down at your feet so you must be comfortable with that. Please submit a picture of you legs and feet without polish to xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com. The pay is $50/hr there is a one hour min.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: $50./hr

That really kind of made my day.

OK, I'm going back into hiding now. I will likely emerge soon.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Dang. It's not fair! Blondes have all the fun...